Our goal is to create a simple and intuitive Arch Linux installer, focusing on improving the user experience. Some of Anarchy's features are:
- Multiple desktop environments and window managers to choose from
- Automatic or manual disk partitioning
- A selection of Linux kernels
- Bash, ZSH, Fish and other shells available for installation
- And many more exciting features you'd expect from an installer
We're looking for testers!
Do you want to help test the newest features? Then go to our OSDN download page and get yourself the latest version. If you find any bugs please report them on our Gitlab issues page, on Telegram or on IRC (freenode: #anarchyinstaller).
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Anarchy a GNU/Linux distribution?
Nope, Anarchy is exclusively an installer of the Arch Linux distribution, but not a distribution itself.